Blueberry Oatmeal Smoothie
Author: Brooklyn Atlas (brooklynatlas.com)
Recipe type: Drinks
- 1/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 small banana, broken into 3 or 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- In a small bowl, combine the rolled oats with 1/2 cup of the almond milk. Stir and let the oats soak for 20 minutes.
- In a blender, combine the oats and almond milk mixture, the remaining 1/2 cup of almond milk, the blueberries, banana, Greek yogurt, and honey. Blend until smooth, transfer to a tall glass, and serve.
Recipe by Brooklyn Atlas at https://brooklynatlas.com/recipes/blueberry-oatmeal-smoothie/